POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dropping items in a bowl (Snack Mix) : Dropping items in a bowl (Snack Mix) Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Dropping items in a bowl (Snack Mix)
From: Flu
Date: 30 Mar 2003 22:08:18
Message: <3e87b122@news.povray.org>
I posted a picture in images of a bowl of leftover snack mix. It's still a
WIP, but I'm having fun. The original concept was to FILL the bowl with a
"home-tossed" snack mix. However, I ended up placing each "item" by hand
becuase I could not find anything in POV that would allow "dropping" items
into a bowl with collision decisions. I'm still a POV purist at this point
and don't know many add-ins or third party software. I assume there is
something that will allow me to fill this bowl realistically. Is that true?

--
-Flu

"Imagination is the foundation of Reality" - Gallagher